"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Friday 20 April 2012

Marketing Unit

Recently at Uni I've been working on a Marketing Unit.. We basically had to write a report, do a presentation and create a new advertising campaign for a brand. I've loved doing this, getting into the nitty gritty of a business and playing on photoshop, a obvious favourite past time! Anyway, I focused my project on Moschino's Cheap and Chic range. I decided to work on Moschino's campaign because I thought there was so much more they could do in general, let alone for Cheap and Chic.

There current S/S 2012 campaign for MOSCHINO is pretty good, bold and really makes a statement of the brand being monumental with a statuesque model poised in all her glory. 


So to continue Moschino's use of iconic locations and the cheekiness of the Cheap and Chic range, after debuting in London Fashion Week back in February, I decided that they need to put a Italian stamp on London... of course, using a little fun. 

My final adverts...



I love Photoshop.  


All for now

B x


No comments:

Post a Comment