"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Marble Nails!

I have been wanting to experiment with nail art marbling for ages! Since today was a hand in/deadline day at Uni I thought that it would be nice to have a little 'me' time and promptly spent over a hour doing my nails!!!!

It was surprisingly easier then I thought, I was flapping about at first thinking the water was too hot, then too cold, then how many colour blobs to do, I ended up just throwing myself into it engulfed in a ring of water bowls, nail varnishes, cotton buds and kitchen roll! After the nail-athon I'm actually impressed with how they turned out for my first attempt.. There's just the odd nail that looks a little, lets say rough haha

I even documented it for you :)




It's a rather messy process!!!


Left Hand


Right Hand.. Excuse the messy edges! It's a big clean up job! haha

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment