"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Sunday 21 July 2013

Silky pants and cloudy skies

After a few weeks of such warm weather, as much as I hate to say it, today was a pleasant break from baking like a beast 24/7 (especially being in work, on a Sunday, while the majority are chillin' at home). 

Being a little cooler, it was prime time to road test some new trousers I bought last week. A silky, light weight patterned pyjama pant. Believe it or not... Matalan. £12!  Complete bargain. And after wearing them all day at work, I was shocked that they didn't have one single crease in them! I hate looking like a scruffy, creased rag by the end of the day, so these are a even bigger bonus!

I also don't usually blog beauty related but today I thought I'd just add in my lip option, I wore my pale pink Mac; Pink Nouveau along with my Bare Minerals Buxom beige. Sometimes the mac lipstick feels too pale but today I was a fan!  I do love a layering combo! 


Who's loving the weather then? Enjoying the lift or wanting the heat!?

Here's my outfit from today, hope your all well!


Cami Top: Topshop 
Necklace: Ebay
Trousers: Matalan
Shoes: Zara








Bx

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just found your blog. I must say you have great style.
    Love the printed pants and the lip color looks great on you :)

    Uparna Das
    fascinationsandfixations.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete