"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Thursday 26 September 2013

At the Beach

I kid you not, life is mental. As you get older, things whirl by. I feel like I'm constantly dancing around in a full on trance and when I break free of it, it's a month or so later. That is the only way to fully describe the way I'm feeling being back at Uni for my final year. Along with a aching in my head and heart after only 2days (not a good start, I know).




Anyway. On a more positive note, living in a pretty little cottage and right on the sea front with a very fab curly-haired friend of mine, we've made a silent agreement on improving our blogging and general photography/styling/graphic skills and are going to help each other through this year. We decided to kick it off with a outfit post bright and early down on the beach.



Jacket H&M
Top Topshop
Bag & Boots River Island
Skirt Newlook
Necklace Limited Edition, Primark
Sunglasses Christian Lacroix




 Photography & Editing by Hannah Byrne


And finally, Hannah's outfit is below, photography & editing by myself.. Here's to a very photographic year!!

Sunglasses Topshop
Jacket Zara
Top Matalan
Jeans H&M
Bag Topshop
Boots H&M


100% Authentic Curls!


Welcome to our Final Year.. I hope you follow us along the way :) x

Bx


No comments:

Post a Comment