"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Thursday 1 September 2011

Super skinnies!

Today I wore.. My New River Island Super Skinny Striped jeans

I've recently been in my local River Island an successfully managed to dribble over  much of the current season stock. I did treat myself to a pair of their superskinny jeans that have a stretch to them, so comfortable! However, not the easiest thing to team a outfit together with. I wore them, today, with a plain/simple black vest and a crochet style knitted tassel waistcoat and my also recently purchased H&M black elasticated ankle boots. Simple yet striking due to the predominate outstanding jeans. Elongating to the extreme, vertical stripes and heels,

like my H&M top says.."High heels, High Hopes".

To true


B x

No comments:

Post a Comment