"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Friday 22 February 2013

Post Company

After my little post on Thursday, filling you all in on where I've been and what I've been doing, I had my last day at Company and also had a little feature on their app! (See below) All rather exciting. After being there for 2 weeks it felt like so much longer, but as a little treat they gave me a little bag of goodies to say thank you!

It was so unexpected but such a nice gesture to be thanked for helping the team out, after all, giving me the experience was a bigger favour than anything I did for them I'm sure! So my little black bag consisted of glitter hair spray (come at me 90s school disco), loads of nail varnishes, nail wraps and other beauty products such as eye liners, shadows and bronzer/blusher! Great bonus as far as I'm concerned. So thank you Team Company...









No comments:

Post a Comment