"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Monday 29 April 2013

A Sunday ensemble

So another Sunday working to means comfy, casual but a bit of fun! I'm still mega impressed that I haven't worn the same outfit twice, in two months... So should documented everyday! Personal achievement lol

Anyway, here's my little random look from yesterday, I had a bit of a mare deciding what to wear to be honest :(

Hope your all well, Happy Monday! I'm off to a interview..







1 comment:

  1. Great outfit....hope your interview goes well! I love the fact you change your look every day too! xx

    ReplyDelete