"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Tuesday 30 April 2013

POW!

I did it again. I went shopping. Is there a rehab for this deadly addiction? Cos i need to know to avoid it later in life! Hehehe

To be fair it was a matter of life and death that I graced Lakeside, Thurrock last night. With still no dress and only a weekend to go I NEEDED to find one or all modest would be out the window when I roll up to a wedding naked... + my Carv's. And we all know I'm against this nudism thing.. Anyway so yeah. WOO I FINALLY GOT A DRESSSSS!

However, I'm not showing until I actually wear it to the wedding so you'll have to wait! But it is from Zara.. And I feel a bit Kim Karsashian in it! Here's a little peek at the colours but that's all :)



In other news.. I also got some other bits which one I've been thinking about for literally ages (no joke, atleast since Feb) and the others welllll, they're only Primark and once I saw them I just got too excited, you know how it is!

So here ya go! :)


I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS!!!
Zara £19.99


Popart time!! Primark
Top
£5.00
Skirt £8.00





Hope your all well and Heyyyy! To my new followers, thank you for joining me in all my craziness xx

Bx

1 comment:

  1. hey darling)
    nice blog)loves it)

    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete