"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Friday 7 June 2013

Tassel tale's

Ever since I was little I have had a tassel obsession that has driven me crazy... But I love it! To this day, if I see some tassels it take me back to Greek islands and 'wild child' tassel crop tops by the pool! I wish I could find them now.. I would still so wear it with a little bad ass cartoon on my chest! If anyone knows of any... Holla!

Anyway, my grown up tassels have come in the form of Topshop's beautiful tie dye tassel dress! Absolute bargain and can be found online at this moment in time, it's so easy to wear even in some early English sun were having. I wore it to work the other day with my trusty Topshop gladiator boots and little denim jacket. Visit Toppyshoppy for all things tassely!

I love this dress.. So so much! It's unreal. I just want to constantly wear it.. Must invest in some accessories :)

Here's my look!




Bx



No comments:

Post a Comment