"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween!

I am disgusted in myself with my sudden neglecting of the blogger-sphere.

However, please forgive me, what with my minor University breakdowns and visiting Frazer in France life has got all a bit too spooky for my own liking. In true Halloween spirit (or not for me this year), it's all about getting your spook on and I wanted to share with a little gruesomeness in warm up for tonight!


LET'S GET FREAKY!

  

Hair & Makeup by Emma Dowdell MUA


What's your plans?! Spooky cocktails, a chinese and some film's are in order for us whilst doggy sitting.


Bx


1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is so creepy!
    http://www.justlikesushi.com/cosy-acne-sweater/

    ReplyDelete