"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Saturday 12 October 2013

Studio Style

Well. I don't even know how to begin with what my weeks are consisting of.   WHY HAS NO ONE EVER TOLD ME THIRD YEAR IS LIKE THIS! Okay, they might have done. But still. Wowah.

Me and Hannah decided we needed a afternoon off and to play about with our camera's some more. After finallyyyyy getting some studio time booked at Uni, we decided after our spend up in Brighton at the Student lock in what a better time to practice setting up the studio from scratch and learning ourselves. (More to the point, We didn't have a choice but we achieved it!)

Here's what I took of Hannah,














Dress H&M
Necklace H&M
Shoes New Look









Top Zara
Skirt H&M
Boots H&M
Spider Ring Brighton Lanes






Headband M&S
Coat H&M
Leggings H&M
Sandals Zara

Keep ya eye's peeled, my outfit's will be coming as will there be some more of Hannah for a special entry!!!!  But for now, I am returning to my ever-growing, suffocating mound of third year work. 


Bx


No comments:

Post a Comment