"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Monday 9 December 2013

Clutch Craving

I am not lying when I say I have been wanting a statement portfolio clutch bag FOREVER.

And this isn't a jolly post of me going, And I finally have found the perfect one! No, this is me saying, I still need and want one in my life badly, and that I handed in my first final project at Uni today so I am deserving this little break of trawling the internet in hope I find the perfect answer.

I've found a few close contenders, but Nothing is hitting all my buttons, other than a few beautiful yet painfully price ones.






Black Asos Leather Clutch £45
Blue/White Maxi Clutch £97
Red Clutch, flat clasp fastening £19.99
Oversized envelope clutch, black £39
Asos Leather & Felt clutch, £45.00


Two-tone Leather Clutch, Victoria Beckham £425

Santa, If you see this, please work your magic. I've been so good this year. Promise. If anyone else has seen some beauties out there, link me up!!!!!


Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment