"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Thursday 25 August 2011

All for a pair of boots...

It never is just the one thing that you go out for, is it? Well, it never is for me.   £60 later, and what with not having a job at the moment, it probably wasn't the best idea to go my local H&M.

I am general H&M shopper but this Autumn.. their collection it awesome! The cuts, shapes and colours in the collections are varied and something for everyone.
My 60 quid splurge 
So my little spree resulted in;
one cotton shirt
a "high heels, high hopes" viscose vest
elasticated black ankle booties
small black bag with a tassel zip
and a pair of feather earrings and a necklace to match (these we're most definitely essential for my festival goings this weekend!!)
I must admit, it did brighten up the miserable day! 

Now, I'm currently eying up the poncho's they have on sale, beige or burgundy?! Serious dilemma I'm thinking.  

Finally, I highly recommend a look online if you haven't already at the collections they are offering! The boots come in black and brown and are SO comfy!  Enjoy

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment