"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Colour Block


Sorry to not have posted in a while, been a busy bee.   What with Summer coming to an end and all the Autumn/Winter collections encroaching in the stores I though on a sunny day last week to have one last splash of colour before returning to my knitted preppy jumper and black boots!! So I rummaged and settled on the above..
Fuchsia Pink blouse; New Look
White & Gold flip flops; New Look
Army green skirt; H&M
Orange bag; Valentino 

Nothing like brightening up the last of the drizzling summer!

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment