"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Monday 17 October 2011

Mid season

The weathers getting gloomy down on the south coast and it tickled my fancy when I received yet another email announcing, for the 3rd time, that River Island have started their midseason sale. I finally broke under pressure, several times I have looked and tore myself away but over the last few days I managed to establish 3 items that I very much could NOT live without. I don't think I did too bad considering, a blouse, skirt and a jacket all for £65, see below.

It isn't very often you can buy that many things for such good prices... so I keep reassuring myself.



Now I just have to wait for them to come to fill you in on if they really were worth it...
Silly comment, of course they we're worth it!!! 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment