"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Saturday 7 July 2012

The torch hit Essex...

It's not very fashion related, and I won't try to make it but today the Olympic Torch came on home soil to me and it was amazing!
Yes the white, near see-through tracks suits were lovely and all but the fact police men were high fiving the crowd as they drove past on their motor bikes and the old fashion bus used by Lloyds Tsb and the crazy little red mini kind of stole the show. I've never seem so many people in England unite and be so friendly to complete random people.

It was amazing, woman on the roof to a old barn, flags, pints, camera men running... It really was a amazing sight. Not forgetting the flame itself of course!

Just this one time, I shall let my fashion writing slip.

Summer 2012... The London Olympics. Roll on the 27th!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment