"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Its been a while

I can't believe how long its been since I have last blogged, I have missed it and my obsessive ways. But no fear, I am back.

It's been a little crazy, my first year of university is all wrapped up and well, still awaiting grades (the usual now).  I've been to Graduate fashion week and got a lot of inspiration, along with a insight into up coming Macro trends at the WGSN talk (http://www.wgsn.com/).  I helped out at front of house at the Northbrook College and Bournemouth fashion show and it was amazing to see the girls we had worked with recently have such positive feedback and a welcoming response into their new lives.

As always my past few weeks have consisted of spending money, whats new? WELL... things in my wardrobe to be precise :)   Booked myself a holiday for the end of August to Tunisia, this means one thing. The hunting has begun.

This is already well on its way to me, it was fate. I saw it in Company (http://www.company.co.uk/) so instantly got on line to M&S, yes M&S.. (http://www.marksandspencer.com/) and it was sold out. I was so gutted.   A few days later I checked again and was about to start ringing all local stores and there was one, just the single one in my size. Speed took control of my fingers and it was ordered! :D 

Next up, again this is already ordered. I saw it in a email H&M sent me, and i knew if I didnt order straight away, it would sell out and my life would not ever be the same again. So, click, click, click. Bang. Bank -£24.99. BARGAIN! (http://www.hm.com/gb/)


Theres plenty more that I'm wanting, as always. But I'm gonna try hold off till I'm earning from the work I will be doing at the Olympics. In the mean time if anyone is in the know for lightweight beach style trousers... I'd appreciate the heads up! 

Thanks,

B x






No comments:

Post a Comment