"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Tuesday 15 January 2013

100th Post!!!! Celebrating with my Outfit of the day

Just another day in Uni for me today but, after my most amazing Ebay purchase so far, I now have a second McQueen item.. WOOO. So, as it arrived yesterday, I obviously wore it today. It was such a bargain, it's a men's shirt but fits me pretty well to be honest, (thank god!!) so today ended up being a little smarter then usual, but I liked it as we had our group interim crit for our current project.

Anyway, once again, trusty Hannah (the trusty photographer) stepped up and took some photo's for me! Thanks Han!


Jacket; H&M
Shirt; Alexander McQueen
Skirt; H&M
Boots; Topshop
(Glasses; Jasper Conran)





Hope your all well and keeping warm with these dropping temperatures! I must remember my gloves tomorrow, using a can of de-icer bare handed is rather painful to say the least!


Bx

3 comments:

  1. Love your shirt and how you've styled it :)
    De-icing cars is just a pain full stop! I'm having to get up early which I hate!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! I thought it was about time I got a little grown up (every now and then anyway!) x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shirt, great outfit, you look fab!!
    Broke my Hello Kitty scraper this morning the ice was sooo thick :( I must buy for practicality and not cuteness in future!!! X

    ReplyDelete