"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Thursday 31 January 2013

Outfit of the day

I feel like I haven't blogged in ages!! I have so much going on at the moment with Uni projects (one involving a group blog) and placement hunting I certainly have neglected my own little world here with you guys. Today was just another day at Uni.. Same old routine. I've been a little down recently with so much on top of me that I went out for a little retail therapy with Hannah. We finally selected her glasses that she's put off for months, naughty! Which may I just add in for anyone who don't already, and you are a spectacle wearer like us.. Without trying to sound like the advert, please go to Specsavers!!!! They are such good prices. Honestly. Boots... My lord. Rip off.

Anyway, after a frantic flipping between several choices we were done and I was treated to a coffee (again) for being so helpful. Costa Caramel late. H.e.a.v.e.n.

(Again, I digress.. You can tell I've been away for a while!)

So next I made a beeline for H&M as their cheeky online newsletter tempted me with this khaki blouse with cut out arm detail caught my eye, unfortunately I was let down as they guy didn't know what on earth I was on about and they were in the middle of removing all their sale stuff. So Topshop was next. Just to browse.. You know... And once again. I ended up buying. BUT, they were so worth it, and again, student discount and all :)

I did restrain myself, I bought a pair of leggings and a pair of cigarette pants. I stopped myself from buying a skater acid wash denim skirt which was so cute and a little polka dot two tone top. I might have to return for them.. Mmm

So here's the leggings. I love them. I just feel like I need some shortbread picnic beside Lockness....



Blouse; H&M
Belt; Topshop
Leggings: Topshop
Boots; Topshop





Watch; Vivienne Westwood


Hope your all well and still shopping hard! Take care and I'll be back sooner rather than later! 



Bx


1 comment: