"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Sunday 16 December 2012

NEW ALERT..

So this is one of my most recent purchases. Another grey item?! Not sure about this solemn colour I seem to be sporting so much this winter, but I'm going with it!

Anyway, this is just a little snap shot of the jumper dress. It's beautifully soft and such a unusual design. I will admit not the most practical but if you have a poncho to throw over its perfect with layers!!
I bought it a little local boutique in Billericay called 'Retail Therapy'. They often have some real treats! Next on my list from there is a nautical parrot jumper... Santa?

Anyway. Here's the dress. £35 also came with a optional mini chain belt.


Bx


(Ps, Im sorry if I look drab, I haven't been well the past week)

3 comments: