"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Alice is Distracting me

Once again, I'm sat here looking online at whats new and grabbing my attention at Lavish Alice, www.lavishalice.com. It's safe to say there is PLENTY!

Just a quick little break down to tickle your fancy...
Cartoon Slogan Cropped Polo Neck Top; £7



Silver Studded Black Bra; £20


Black Woven Jacquard Boucle Cropped Jacket; £43




Just a few items but I do love them all for different reasons! Fun and Sophistication.. sort of! 



Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment