"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Saturday 17 March 2012

He's done it again

Well. What can I say, it's only March and Louboutin is still springing out his 20th Anniversary capsule collection. This is down right PHENOMENAL.  At $3995, it's yet another to add to my 'Want List'/also known as the, 'never actually likely to get list'.

I can't actually write anything more about this bag. I can't describe how beautiful I find it... oh but how well would it go with my latest Loubie Booties...























Mr. Louboutin.   I love you more and more each day.

Please stop this torment.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment