"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Sunday 4 March 2012

Print phenomenon

Trends come and go, but this one is one that's been ruling the roost for a while. Print and patterns is a dominating design in collections in most designers wardrobes. Day, night, and even down to the nails we have, pattern prints are bold, subtle, floral or down right 'buzz out' to the eye.
Not all are everyone's cup of tea but there are some that I can see becoming a guilty pleasure. With summer round the corner, I know my wardrobe is crying for some new additions and a little uplifting craziness like these are what is needed!
Glamour magazine explored further....







No comments:

Post a Comment